a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Another cute family












We went to the park yesterday and just laughed at how serious and adorable this little girl is. Don't you guys think daddy makes such a beautiful girl. :) My first time meeting Alisha was at a commercial shoot for the Hokey Pokey Baby and I was so excited that I was going to get the chance to both trash her wedding dress and take her family pictures. I hope you guys like these and I can't wait for our next session!

1 Comments:

Blogger JethRobyn said...

These pictures are gorgeous! I am Toni's sister-in-law. I absolutely love her pictures, they are gorgeous. Also small world, I went to high school and was friends with the "daddy" in these pics. His family is so cute!

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home