a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Christens Wedding
















This is one of my best friends wedding pictures. I have a couple thousand to go through and just wanted to share some of the favs. It was really sad because she got married at the MGM chapel and they required that she use the in house photographer for the ceremony shots. I didn't think much of it since I was a bridesmaid already and that would have disrupted the event. But the next day when she went to go see her pictures, reality set in. Lots of people like to take pictures and enjoy this fun art but it doesn't make them a professional. And I hope I don't sound offensive. But, we thought that the MGM had hired someone with much more experience and not someone who would be giving a bride some of the worst pictures I have seen in my life. Worse than the pictures I took when I started and when I was doing my school assignments...all dark and green tints (and not cross processed green) and orange (think the Ompalumpas from Charlie and hte Chocolate Factory) then they wanted to charge her for fixing their own errors. I write this all so that brides can think about these things though Christen didn't have an option, you might and you should look at all the photographs they have taken and make sure you like them. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Hannah Jones said...

Great pictures.
Chirsten has really beautiful brown eyes!

4:49 PM  
Blogger Lillian said...

That is too bad about Christen's photographer. I am sure she paid a ton for those photos too. The photos you took are beautiful.

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home