a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Ms "M" one of my two princesses












So my brother and sister have the most beautiful kids. I shot some pics of my nephew Gab and my niece Ms T as part of my Christmas gift and here is another one of the kids. The oldest to be taken this weekend. This little cutie posed so well I wanted to squeeze her. She had us laughing the whole time! A friend called and I invited her to come because I knew Maven would make it worth our time.

5 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

OMG, She's beautiful.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Lillian said...

Cute pictures - cute little girl. I love her poses. She's a natural!

10:22 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Bowman said...

She is such a beautiful little girl!!! So darling!!

7:54 AM  
Blogger Nema Blanchard Photography LLC said...

raquel - AMAZING!!! How did you do the first shot?

9:38 AM  
Blogger Char@The Starter Home said...

Can she be any more beautiful? She is a very natural little model. Diane is going to have to watch out when this little girl grows up!

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home