a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, September 10, 2007

Emily trashed her dress

















Though she didn't jump into any water she was brave enough to pose on top of a stinky trash dump bin. I am telling you I am loving these sessions. We are having too much fun! This bride followed direction and was so easy to photograph. My sister and I think she looks like a celebrity, try to guess who. If you guess who I will give you a prize...not sure what but I'll think about it. Thank you Mrs E for being s much fun! O and the boots and umbrella were hers....genuis!

Hair and Make Up by Style By Diane.

4 Comments:

Blogger Char@The Starter Home said...

I love this! She looks beautiful. The trash can is genius! Now if you can only get a bride to get in one...

10:28 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Bowman said...

She looks like Cate Blanchett to me!! Did I guess right? :)
Thes pics are great by the way!!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Erica said...

I love the pink boots and umbrella.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Tyanna said...

She looks like Claire Forlani..very pretty.

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home