a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Back into the groove of things

Well, I am back up and running again after taking a week off for the move, unpacking and having no Internet. I am now editing the Aspen Grove family session, the AF Amphitheatre, The Commercial Shoot, and Mrs A's Bridals. All before the weekend is over so I can have them to my clients. Make sure to scroll down since I just posted all of the shots taken in the past week. When I said took the week off I meant I didn't take on as much work as I normally would have. :)

I am excited to have a studio, pics of that to come soon. I also have my new computer that should arrive on Monday. I can't stop dreaming about it. I hope to contact everyone by Monday morning with their CD's ready to be picked up. If you have any questions call or email me. I am all unpacked but one big office box is still in the works and my phone book is in there so please call ME if you have questions about your session.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home