a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, August 24, 2007

I've been tagged!!!

So I got this email from this fabulous photographer in St. George Shellee and she tagged me as part of this huge photographer tag game everyone is playing. I secretly have been wanting to be tagged. AHAA! I didn't know she even knew who I was but she isa friends with a friend so that makes sense. I am so honored. I hope I don't let you down!

Here are 8 things about me:
1. I LOVE the beach. The smell of the ocean, the breeze at night...we used to go camping over the holiday weekends and sleep on hamicks or these little tents. To me the best thing that could EVER happen is for me to be able to build my little dream house in my home town of Isabela Puerto Rico on the Jobos beach. Tears are filling my eyes right now.

2. My favorite color is blue. The brighter the better. It used to be yellow but in the second grade my little sister started to do that whole I want to copy my older sister thing so since she was such a girly girl I knew she wouldn't choose blue as her favorite color so I changed it and you should have seen her disgusted face.

3. I am a HUGE TV fan. Reality, Talk shows, Season shows you give to me baby. Some of my favs include, Greya Anatomy, The Hills, The Gauntlet (MTV), Making the Band, So you think you can dance, Deal or No deal - which I am applying for LOL, CSI Miami, New Adventures of Old Christine. And so many more. THank goodness for TIVO. Though when Greys start I don't schedule shoots during that slot time. So you know. :)

4. I HATE to talk cameras with men. Oh my heavens. I am sure all photographers get this but like at weddings, or during a shoot men always come to me to ask me technical questions about photography and always want to compare digital with film. I don't care about that stuff! I want to talk about pretty things, like how pretty can my camera make that bride look, or how cool can I make that flower look in photoshop. STOP talking to me about techi stuff! LOL LOL I don't work at a camera store I am an artist. HAAAAAAAAAAA!

5. I love eating chips. Any kind. This includes Cheetos. Give me chips and salsa, or sour cream and onions, or extra cheddar. I can eat a whole bag of Funyons in one sitting ALL BY MYSELF.

6. Things I do not like: Cafe Rio - I really don't see the big deal with this place. IT doesn't help that I don't like Mexican food except La Casita in Orem. I do not like soft cookies. Visiting Teachers please do not bring me sugar cookies with frosting...GROSS! :) I do not like the Harry Potter books. :) Don't hate me everyone.

7. I have a beautiful son named Logan with the most beautiful eyes and his mommies temper. And I am married to the love of my life. He has balanced my life out. He is the husband that cleans with you or for you before you can get to it. Spoils me with nice gifts and helps me achieve my goals. LOVE YOU HUN!

8. I LOVE SUSHI. No like I love sushi more than anyone realizes. I go through withdrawls. I HAVE to have it at least once a week. I like places like HAPPY SUMO, Sushi Ya, Yamatos and Sushi Express. LOVE SUSHI. But I don't like California rolls they have to be raw rolls...I am not wasting my time on crab meat and an avocado.

Ok, that's me. I am now tagging these wonderful photographers:
Nema Blanchard
Leah Wright
Dustin Izatt
Angie Monson
momentsbykellee
I blog stock a lot of photographers but don't dare tag them. LOL

3 Comments:

Blogger Alaina said...

Hahaha they should add "blog stalking" to the dictionary or something. I think it's a far more popular pastime than anybody estimates!

7:41 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Raquel,
I love reading your things. You make me laugh. I hope to see on the 6th of Sept. We have some really cute models.

Jess

9:46 PM  
Blogger Angie Monson said...

We missed you on Thursday! We will have to catch you next time, hope you are feeling better.

Angie

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home