a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Meet Randi and Josh














I can't even tell you how excited I am about these engagement shots. I was referred to Randi from a past bride and we had been talking over the phone. She is getting married in San Diego and we tried to work things for me to go but now I can't. I met them yesterday for their engagements and I am SO SAD I can't shoot the wedding! We had an instant connection - you know when you meet someone and you immediately click and have so much in common and can have so much fun- friends you want to have forever that was us yesterday. Well at least for me LOL I LOVE THEM! Josh served an LDS mission in Orlando Florida and LOVES Puerto Rican food which I am going to have them over for dinner in a couple of weeks. I know Adam will love them too because Josh is a golfer. I can't wait for dinner! Or for Randi's bridals. I couldn't help myself and blogged three posts of them. They are too hot!

1 Comments:

Blogger Oakstream Photography said...

WOWZERS! No wonder you like them so much...It's ALWAYS great when you have a HOT HOT lookin couple ;) SMOKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE her cool eyes! Awesome work you do!!!!!

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home