a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

David and Nadia Wedding















What a fun couple...they were so sweet and were so open to any shots I suggested. I had a great time chatting with her dad who is a Landscape Photographer. He knows his photography stuff, there were times where I found myself questioning if I really know photography as well as I seem to think I do. Everyone was so sweet, I loved the colors they chose and take a look at the brides shoe color choice...LOVE IT!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the city shots!!! Cute couple!!!

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your pictures are fantastic. I am a learning photographer and am wondering if you do most your light and coloring techniques afterwards with adobe photoshop? (if you dont mind sharing your secret)

1:19 PM  
Blogger Raquel said...

Yes, I use photoshop as my editing software. And thank you for the sweet comment!
Raquel

8:40 PM  
Blogger Aubrie said...

WOW! I love the citie shots!

5:37 PM  
Blogger Aubrie said...

Sorry, Devrie is helping me type...I meant "city" shots. Where were you when I was getting married?

5:39 PM  
Blogger Raquel said...

Aubrie you are so sweet! Thank you! I would have died to take your shots!

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home