a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Jessica and her gorgeous baby










Jessica was one of the models for the Joia Products company who helped us out today as well and as a Thank you for meeting me in American Fork I took some shots of her and her gorgeous 13 month old. Whom was very busy eating the berrys that were on the floor. I caught a really funny one of her making a soura face but forgot to edit it for the blog. It will be in your cd for sure Jessica ... I hope you like them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Oh my goodness Raquel, they are amazing!!!! Thank you so much again for taking some of Lily after the shoot, I can not wait to see the rest and I am seriously calling you in the future to do some family pictures. Your work is the best! My email is jessicarmartin@hotmail.com and I will just call you tomorrow and give you my address, I don't think I should put it for anyone to see!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Dustin Izatt said...

I absolutely love #2 and #5. These are amazing, I am very impressed with your mad photographic skills. Can't wait to shoot with you someday.

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home