a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Yours truly at age 4 (or close to it)

My niece and nephew found this huge mounted 20x30 ish print in my moms stuff and loved that it was me (I guess to see their aunt so small). It brought back memories because I actually remember that day. It was a door to door Photographer and he set up his little carpet in our living room and I felt SO SPECIAL. SO PURTY. ;) He was very nice and I remember loving every minute of it! I hope my clients kids enjoy themselves as well.

When younger I had blonder hair and my eyes were green. If I find some of those I'll post.



5 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

AWWWWWWWW, I LOVE THAT PICTURE. I REMEMBER LOOKING AT IT WHEN I WAS LITTLE AND ADMIRING HOW PRETTY YOU ARE!!!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Dustin Izatt said...

You used to be so cute Raquel, what happened to you? HAHHA, j/k, you are amazingly gorgeous and even more sweet. I love looking at old photos from the 80's. I'll have to see if I can't round up some old goodies that I had taken.

D

10:31 AM  
Blogger Raquel said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA WHAT DID HAPPEN TO ME?! AHAHAHAHAHAHA SILLY MAN. I am saving up for your seminar! Even if it's later on.

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know whats so funny about that picture on top..That is your fake smile...The one when I know you are saying something that you don't want to do or don't like!!! Yup!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

6:42 PM  
Blogger Melisa Valentin said...

BABY...you are the bomb!!!!!! I just showed your blog to a friend at the office and she was stunned: with your beauty and talent. Honey you HAVE it ALL going on for you! Love you tons!
Meli

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home