a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Availability

Only 4 remaining spots available in November for Family Portraits if you want them due in time for the Holidays.

This year Christmas Cards prices and design have changed from years past and I am currently working on a new gallery with prices to post for everyone next week.

All Holiday print orders must be submitted by December 10th in order to receive them in time.

And the most exciting news of all ... New Brand to be revealed soon. New Business Name, New website, New Look! Stay tuned...

2 Comments:

Blogger Bliss Portraits said...

Ohhh! Raquel I'm excited to see what your new business name will be and your new website will be fantastic, I'm sure! Can't wait! I got your email... let's for sure meet up for the event on the 21st. call me, ok?
Jessica

4:54 PM  
Blogger thegreeniydbandit said...

Raquel,
Hannah sent me a link to view your work ... Im quite glad she did.
Seeing your work is allowing me to see how you view the world.
It is right now 5:18 EST and well, Im up anyways ... at work ... again.
And what Truthful, Poetic, Sensitive and Vulnerable work it is ...

Have a great day

~ C

4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home