a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Dolls







My goodness these are my two nieces "Tata and Lou Lou" (nicknames). These beautiful dresses were handmade in Puerto Rico by a clothing designer and we "attempted" to do a shoot with them modeling the clothes but I have to go through A LOT of pictures to see what we got. But I was dying with how adorable they are! How can one family have so many beautiful kids?! This little one doesn't look real she looks like a DOLL!

Love my girls!

8 Comments:

Blogger Rojas Family said...

OMG! I love them! Ushi is going to love them.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

Oh my gosh, I'm FREAKING OUT! They are soooooooooooo cute, I can't stand it.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Carin Davis said...

those are two of the CUTEST girls I have EVER seen!!!!!!!!!!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Arcola Rayne said...

awesome photos!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

Diane, how do you handle having such beautiful children?

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just beautiful

10:29 PM  
Blogger Lillian said...

Okay so I had to look at that first one several times because of the title of the post, I wasn't sure if she was really a doll or not! She is perfect! All of Dianne and Roy's kids are perfect!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Raquel said...

love them

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home