a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, September 25, 2008

New Albums



















I am so in love with the new albums I'll be offering clients (brides, families, seniors, portraits) in my studio. Take into consideration these were shot on my kitchen table, available light, 6:40 pm with the wrong lens. But I was getting ready for my book club dinner and was too excited not to take a few snap shots of this couples engagement book; which they will be using as a sign in book.

A more detailed post about these coming soon but for now some quick data: Each album is designed by me and approved by the client before having it professionally bound. Standard size will be 10x10 with 20 pages. Custom Cover. A must see in person for sure!!

Shelby I am almost done with your bridal/engagement one. The wedding one will probably take me my entire LIFE. Just kidding. I'll have these in your hands soon.

6 Comments:

Blogger the speers said...

This is so cool!!!

7:48 PM  
Blogger Lillian said...

That is really beautiful. I love the way the seams don't interrupt the photo. Looking back, I wish I would have done a photo book like that as a guest register.

8:52 PM  
Blogger Sara Boulter said...

Love these. Do you mind emailing me the vendor you're using? I just got a new one and am not to excited about em. Thanks!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Erica said...

That is awesome! AND what a HOT couple!!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Alaina said...

.............................. (that's the sound of me wiping up drool from my keyboard)

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really great album, hot couple

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home