a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, September 05, 2008

Me!





I know I have been M.I.A. - been sick and going through some personal stuff. ; )

I am happy to say I am back on my feet, smiling, returning calls, returning emails, and feeling like I can conquer the world. I have AMAZING friends in my life. A family that supports me and a Heavenly Father who has never abandoned me. I don't even know how to thank everyone for the prayers, thoughts and support. There are so many people I want to thank - I feel like the actors while receiving their awards and they have that list "in case they win"... I'd like to thank my momma... my husband, my agent, my hair stylist... ; )

Sincere thanks for everyones patience and love.

Here are some pictures my friend Christen (reflectionsbychristen.blogspot.com) a new photographer in Boston took of me while I relieved some stress in her home for 9 days. Thank you Chris I love these!

PS. these might be bigger than I realized...sorry! I am not trying to be all "look at me" lol

11 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

Yay chiwowa! You look hot!! How are you? When are we having a Diane/Raquel/Leah reunion? I need one.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

your beautiful! hope life keeps your smiles around! your the most fun happy girl ever! love all those new post before rockin it :)

12:04 AM  
Blogger Carin Davis said...

these are GORGEOUS!!!!! glad to see you back!!!!!!!!!!!

10:04 AM  
Blogger Hannah Jones said...

I've missed you. Glad to see you back.
xoxo's

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my heart literally skipped a beat when my Google Reader said you had updates! YAY I'm so so glad you're back and doing well. :)

4:25 PM  
Blogger Rojas Family said...

You are so HOT! Love them!

9:34 PM  
Blogger Bliss Portraits said...

So glad to see that you are going well... if there is anything you need, just call. I miss corresponding with you!

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Raquel, you look fabulous in that first photo!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Char@The Starter Home said...

You look fabulous! We still need to get together and eat sushi. Yum!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Bowman said...

HI cutie!! I have been thinking of you!!SO glad you are back and doing well. Lets get together soon!!
Gorgeous pics btw!

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mama mia you look smokin hot!!!!!

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home