a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, April 07, 2008

Jessica







This is my friend Jessica an amazing photographer here in UT. We've been trying to hook up to do pictures of each other for a while, just for fun. We finally did some on Saturday and boy do we feel bad for our clients. We were giggling and self conscious. We've decided being behind the camera is much easier. So kuddos to you clients! To see some pics of me go to her blog. She is gorgeous so I am kind of nervous to see mine. LOL

http://jessicawhitephotography.blogspot.com/
http://www.jessicawhitephoto.com/

4 Comments:

Blogger Bliss Portraits said...

Yikes! It's so weird to see pictures of myself! You did a great job Raquel! I actually had nightmares about seeing them! But now I can't wait to see the rest! Thanks so much!

7:38 PM  
Blogger Sara Boulter said...

You're both beautiful!!! I'm loving them. How fun for you.
Where did you shoot these? I'm headed to a senior session today and need some inspiration! Mind sharing the location?

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

these are amazing...and I love the ones of you...you're beautiful. What a fun day!

1:21 PM  
Blogger Maman Pélissié said...

Raquel,
Love this shoot! Your pictures are also so great! I think it is so funny that YOU got shy in front of the camera! Hope all is well!

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home