a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Availability and Senior Spring Rate Loven

I have been approached by clients about doing family pictures and Senior shots but not all have been confirmed so I wanted to let everyone know how my schedule is looking.

Available days in March: March 29th one session slot available and Monday the 31st one session slot available.

April the entire month is booked - I will be out of town and then have most of the dates commited. Therefore Seniors I won't be able to do your pictures. I am willing to work on my three days off that month and here they are: April 1st, April 5th ( I can do 2 shoots that day) and April 14th.
Available dates left in May: 20th, 22nd, 24th and 28th

If you want a family, portrait or senior session during any of those days email me immediately. Specially you seniors time is running short. raquelsphotography@msn.com

Now for the Senior Spring Rate Loven:

All Sessions booked in the next three days will receive 3 8x10 prints and 60 walletts of their favorite picture.

Also, if you are waiting to order your prints they must be ordered and paid for by monday the 31st or you will have to wait until May.

Have a great day everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home