a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, March 10, 2008

Fun teenager shoot.












My buddy Virginia set up this amazing shoot with a bunch of teens for a abercrombie fashion kind of shoot and they were just the coolest kids in town. I am so sorry it's taken me so long to post there...(shot two days ago but they have been excited) LOL. And she even made me get into the shots...I felt really stupid being in front of the camera but she is a great and fun photographer. The kids had me laughing too, I wish I would have been that cool at that age.

Hope they like the sassyness in these.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ginnie said...

How fun is that! You got some great shots!

4:42 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Anderson said...

What a party! You are going to make all those teenagers pretty happy. Great work!

www.photographybyjennifer.net

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home