a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

So Sick

I woke up this morning to the worst tummy ache ever and have spent a good amount of the day running... I don't know what is wrong probably the stomach flu. In case anyone doesn't hear back from me today, I just need to lay down and pray my little one doesn't get this. He hasn't thrown up yet in the 23 months of his life so I am praying it stays that way for many more years to come because I am very sensitive to that stuff. If mom reads this...boy would like I like some Puerto Rican chicken soup. ;)

So sorry for any missed calls or emails.

Thank you!
Raquel

5 Comments:

Blogger Hannah Jones said...

Get well soon!

2:52 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

Yikes, a case of some serious #3. Get better my friend.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Rojas Family said...

Mamil, I'll make it for you. Have Adam come pick it up.

5:26 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Bowman said...

Ohh Raquel I am SO sorry! that is awful! i hope you feel better soon! If you need anything let me know! :)

9:08 PM  
Blogger Lillian said...

I am sorry you are sick. I hate puking -it's the worst! Get better soon!

Nice job on the Alba family photos, they look great! And how cute are those doggy jackets!!

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home