a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, August 18, 2007

High School Senior Shots











This young man is my cousin. His sister is the babe on the banner of this blog with the hat. Gorgeous teenagers aren't they?! We make cute kids in this family. I can't believe I just shot "A"s Senior shots. Just the other day he was this little guy who loved to read and build things. Now he is a working young man with a cell phone, a car and a job. As I was taking the shots I got a little teary eyed. They are more than my cousins but my friends. O and Logan loves him too...he kept sitting by him and smiling at him. LOL

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love these so much!!! How did you get him not to blink or squint? He's such a handsome guy, bot it's a rarity that we get shots of his beautiful dark eyes. Thank you for these, we'll cherish them forever.

Proud Mom

3:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the one with his "little buddy". He told us how much he enjoyed his company.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Raquel said...

He did SO well, he was hamming it up for the camera and we had NO problems with closed eyes! He is a doll.

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ay ay ay!!!!!!!!!! Hottie! I love the one with his arms crossed over the back of the chair and adore the one with Logan. Andrew is growing up!!!
you do great work Raquel, you always bring out the best in your models....

3:07 PM  
Blogger Alaina said...

I do love Logan in the first shot... cute!

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home