a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Moving

Hello everyone, I am all caught up with posts. My session for today got re-scheduled since my little redheaded 3 year old model fell and scratched her face I was able to work on this weeks posts. I have two high school senior sessions this friday, two weddings this weekend and we are moving tomorrow, friday and saturday....AAAAAHHHH!

Needless to say I will be unavailable by phone or email. If you have an emergency please leave me a voicemail and I will call you back in between all that.

I have contacted most of my families from the last two weeks but all sessions taken before August 4th will be done and ready for pick up or mailing On Wednesday August 15th.

Thank you! And I hope everyone has a fabulous week!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate Benson said...

Just went through what you're about to embark on... I'm sorry, good luck!

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home