a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, August 10, 2007

I have NO internet

Hello! We are almost all done with this move. Just some last minute things and we are in our much bigger town home. Unfortunately our internet and cable...AAAAAHHHHHH will not be installed until Thursday. Which means I'll miss "So you think you can dance" and all your emails and comments of course! ;)

Sorry for the inconvenience, any emergencys call me at 801-380-5861.

Have a great weekend!

Raquel
PS I am dying that Kate Benson checks my blog I admire her work so much! Thanks for the comment - I check your blog every day with all my other blogs. LOVE IT! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Alaina said...

I'm so happy you're moved in, and I didn't even get to help! I am home 3 days a week now so let me know when I can help you hang things on your walls, or keep Logan busy while you unpack!

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home