a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Beautiful Senior


















This is Katelyn the gorgeous senior I was so blessed to photograph. I can't stop looking at her shots. I love them all! I wanted to post about 100 more but I I'll leave some for her to see when the proofs are uploaded. I think I loved her shots so much because she was so natural...and a little bashful. I love doing Senior shots and if I could do them every day I think I'd be the happiest person ever!

7 Comments:

Blogger Nema Blanchard Photography LLC said...

AWEYSOME SHOTS!!Great location - You have an amazing style!!

10:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WOW! I love these. She's so beautiful and you transform her into a beautiful piece of art. Breathtaking.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How do you get such sharp contrast (dark background, etc.)and still the subject is represented with clarity? Is that a lens or a lighting adjustment, or both, or none of the above? LOL

8:50 AM  
Blogger Raquel said...

Thank you Arleen, I came home and did a jiggy dance. The lighting was perfect. Because I was able to expose for her therefore helping me create what I envisioned with the background. And that is always workable but I sometimes get this horrible overexposed light in the back (too much if you know what i mean) and it's never quite what i envisioned and that when Photoshop is Heavenly. But other than changing tints on these photographs I was truly able to get what i wanted and I am SO excited. Ask Adam how Iw as jumping up and down for such a great shooting day with the NICESt family and great lighting.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Christen said...

OMG Can I just say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures!!!!! I want pictures like this!!!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I love the doorway shots. Great lighting and posing. You do an awesome job!!!

10:08 PM  
Blogger Alaina said...

You really do turn it into a work of art. That's one lucky (and beautiful!) girl!

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home