a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Fun Family


















Boy am I glad this family was easy going and funny because it was a really bad day to take pictures. With lots of rain and not much natural light. I had my shutter so slow...I couldn't breathe while taking each shot. Note to self-go get a remote shutter release - I know I know I've been lazy. We had to improvize and shoot some inside the club house of one of the family members home. I do not have indoor lights for larger groups so we made the best of it. I still love these shots and I loved getting to know this family. I am actually friends with the family with the cute little girl. And with Cariss the sister in green. Thanks guys!

7 Comments:

Blogger Alaina said...

Yay! My wish was your command! Again, you are amazing. My favorite is of Adrie looking down - the green grass compliments her shirt!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Alaina said...

I keep looking and finding things I like. What a handsome b&w shot of Kevin! And cute little Ethan in his dashing black shirt. And I love the grandkids with Grandma and Grandpa.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Raquel said...

I must have been editing these at the time you wished for the post. LOL because when I was done uploading I checked my messages and saw it and thought...she'll be pleased. :)

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the shots turned out beautifully! Good job Raquel, you are an awesome photog!!!!!!!!!!

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's easy to see you have a gift, Racquel. Keep at it! I like the trio in the bottom left corner group shot.
Jan Williams

1:41 AM  
Blogger Alaina said...

I am still so in love with that up-close one of Adrie looking down. It's my desktop background on every computer I own and at work now.

PS Jan is my mom (comment above) :)

10:36 PM  
Blogger Raquel said...

Thank you for all your comments

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home