a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, April 20, 2007

Randi's Bridals




















So this is the shoot I have been so excited about for two weeks now. You might remember this blue eyes beauty from the Randi and Josh engagements. The wedding I will not be able to shoot (sigh...) and the couple that I love. I envisioned her bridals being very simple with minimal distractions. I hope you can see how gorgeous this bride is and I have to say that this girl is also an absolute sweet heart.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nema Blanchard Photography LLC said...

great job my Chinese Photographer Friend!!! lol

11:53 PM  
Blogger Raquel said...

I can't believe those guys called us "the chinese lady photographers"...Korky guys!

10:40 AM  
Blogger Lillian said...

Whoa, who is this amazing looking girl. No wonder you were so excited for the shoot. She is so stylish and looks like a fun girl. Beautiful shots.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Dustin Izatt said...

I absolutely love her dress. What a fun shoot, gorgeous bride with an awesome personality, and of course, a talented chinese lady photographer with some mad skills :)

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous bride and amazing photographer makes for an absolutely stunning shoot!
Great job Chinese lady! LOL

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home