a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Angelone Family











This family is so close and I wanted so badly to show that. Phil (as he asked me to call him because I kept calling him Sir) was so kind and he has a sparkle in his eye that I was so glad I caught in his individual shots. I don't have it posted here but will be in the final cd. Their home was breathtaking. The kind of classy yet comfortable home I think we all wish to own some day. I think I could make it my permanent studio (and home LOL) because it had such great light coming in. I didn't have my flash on for most of my shots which is the ideal for a lot of photographers. Thank you for being such a great family to photograph and for allowing me to take all of the shots in your beautiful home. I just loved watching Linda and Danielle talking I felt like I was part of the family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home