a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Beautiful Rozzie






Rozzies mom and I were joking that Logan (my little guy) and Rozzie should get married when they grow older. Though he is a few months younger than her they would look darling together. LOL Well, today while looking through Rozzies pictures Logan was on my lap and he went crazy over her. So I said to him, that's Rozzie, and he repeated "saucey". And if I changed her picture he would scream at me. I had to take him out of my office so that I could continue to edit pictures.


It was so wonderful to meet your family, thank you for trusting me and being so excited for me to shoot your pictures. Though this is just a sneal peak I hope you like what you see.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yay yay yay!!!! These are just beautiful!!! You are so talented and we are so grateful that you took pictures of our family. Rozzie's new nickname is "Saucey". Now that I've seen these few I'm even MORE excited to see the rest! Thank you so much Raquel!

4:47 PM  
Blogger Raquel said...

Well I forgot 3 more andI think the bw is now one of my new fav pics. I thought it was so cute because I have NEVER seen him become so excited with a picture like this before. You are too cute...and I'll be working on the rest of the pics all week in order to send you shots that you'll love.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home