a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm back from Puerto Rico

I didn't realize until I got back this weekend that my post saying I was leaving for PR never got published.

As most people know I was born and raised in the beautiful island of Puerto Rico. I grew up speaking Spanglish with a mom who was born and raised in New York (affectionately called a "NewyoRican"). I enjoyed our local beach even on rainy days. I rode my bike all over town until late at at night and I ate fruits from my grandmas backyard like passion fruit. I still keep close contact with friends I have had since age 4 and let me tell you trying to see all of my dad's side of the family and all of my 200+ friends out there was tiring. I felt bad I got so many calls from people who wanted to see me whom I didn't get to see. traveling with Logan was difficult in that there are nap times, scheduled eating times and specific sleep times. My wonderful cousin Erica came with me and watched Logan while I did my shoots and helped me keep my head straight. She left earlier and the day after she left I lost the car keys. It took me 3 hours to figure out I threw them in the trash. THAT ME! ahahahaa

I had the opportunity to go down to shoot some families who hired me to do work and also take a 2 week vaca with my family and friends. Needless to say I had a great time and after last year, this is exactly what my little guy and I needed. Logan loved the beach and even picked up some Spanish words. He attracted quite the attention with his light hair and blue eyes and he loved it.

My heart ached to leave but I hope to be back soon, seeing that my in-box has been full the past two days from new Puerto Rico clients who are asking me to come back for their shoot. I am going to post A LOT of pictures so be ready!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home