a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm Here

Hey everyone I am sorry I got lazy with my blog! I am here, I am working, I am happy and I have been doing great things.

I've spent a lot of quality time with my 3 year old who keeps me on my toes.

I have been attending the amazing Kenneth Linge Seminars that have inspired me and educated me on lighting and how to handle my business.

I have been promising a new blog and website with my new business name which is Remember When by Raquel. I have it almost completed except some of the "word" pages. And my blog well thats more of a challenge, I want it to be cool and modern but no success (any suggestions?).

I promise to upload shoots from the past month....

I hope everyone is fabulous!

Raquel

1 Comments:

Blogger Hannah Jones said...

xoxo

=)

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home