a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, December 10, 2007

Let it snow!
















So, this family and I were supposed to have met up a few months ago but a very funny mix up postponed that shoot. Boy am I glad she called me again. We were worried the weather would be too much for her lilttle guy but she promised to have him dressed warm, and this will forever be my perfect example of how you should dress for winter shots. You can make winter shots look beautiful with fun clothes and having fun in the snow. There are lots of pictures for this family but before I get sad clients let me explain, this is this couples first official professional pics together (as in a couple), and they are so sexy together I had to post more than the normal. So, I hope they and You the viewers enjoy these extra posts I have.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a wonderful photographer! Loved, loved, loved the photos. You also shot my other daughter's family and they were such beautiful pictures as well - but what can I say - you had great material to work with. :) I hope you continue to do this work for life as I would like to see you continue to be their photographer as the families grow. Thank you so much!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Raquel said...

To: Blessed mother and g-mother: I did have great material to work with, your girls are beautiful and their kids are just... wow, their husbands are kind and handsome...LUCKY YOU! I would love to be their photographer for ever... ;)

4:55 PM  
Blogger Hannah Jones said...

Okay- that is a beautiful family.
AND I love the shot with the man's scruff. H-O-T

10:40 PM  
Blogger Raquel said...

That picture f the husband was a special request from his wife- he is going to killme for posting it but I knew she would love it. :)

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are great shots! I love the snow falling one!

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sister of the fam- love these and love the ones of my other sisters family too! i need to get my family out there for some way fun and great pics! i know both families loved it. Awsome job!

9:41 AM  
Blogger Alaina said...

I LOVE that little guy's eye lashes! Oh my goodness!

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home