a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, December 10, 2007

Friday Wedding















I missed a lot of calls on Friday due to my all day wedding. The father of the bride is a hobbyest photographer and let me tell you he is good! He took their engagement shots and her bridal shots and had them displayed at the reception in the way any photographer would love to have their work displayed with large canvas prints, etc. Everyone kept coming up to me assuming I had shot them with compliments and I quickly corrected them. Steve is so shy about his work and is such a delight to talk to that I had to tell him over and over again how impressed I was. This couple is SO sweet and i had a great time shooting them, even if the fog was SO think at the temple I could barely see them at some points. Hence the temple picture, I wanted to show just how foggy it was! And cold.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hannah Jones said...

Wow! Fantastic!

10:42 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I remember David saying you were doing her wedding so I had to come check it out. Awesome. I can't believe how good your pictures turned out despite the bad weather. Good work.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home