a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, May 27, 2007

LOVE - Stacey and Daniel














I loved this bride and groom and the entire wedding. Stacey is stunning and I loved taking her pictures. I didn't want to stop! This wedding was classy, beautiful and fun. I was so honored that they hired me to shoot this beautiful day. I want to blog ALL the hundreds of shots I took but since I can't then I'll try to post a little of the day. Thank you for being so sweet and fun. I loved getting to know your families and they were ALL so kind to me, I can't tell you guys thank you enough. I also LOVED the bridesmaids. Maybe I'll post some more pics tomorrow. LOL

Nema thank you for referring these great clients and letting me stay at your home. The florist was amazing and so nice...and he travels. So as soon as I get settled (before this weeks trip) I'll add a link with his information.

Love, romance, dancing, tears and fun. What a fantastic day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nema Blanchard Photography LLC said...

What a fun - classy wedding!! You are welcome!! Stay at my house anytime. Thanks for everything, your work as always is amazing!!

11:58 PM  
Blogger Alaina said...

These are some AMAZING shots! I love the still lifes of the food and decor, it gives a good feel for what was going on. Beautiful photography!

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home