a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, October 09, 2006

Diane's Bridals







I hadn't gotten around to looking through these bridals I shot until I got an excited call from Diane this afternoon wondering when she could get a peak of the shoot. Now that I got my urgent Engagements out I can catch up with the crazy busy weekend and process all my shoots. I still have to process a wedding before Diane gets her CD but I here are a few samples of her shoot. Though I have to say I had a very hard time deciding which ones to post. So I choose a few from each area that caught my eye and just went with it. I think I could sit here for hours looking at these bridals. I hope Diane likes them as much as I do. I am so glad that the day cleared and we were able to get such beautiful shots. I knew from the first day I met Diane that this bridal shoot would be unique...I LOVE IT!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The willingness of this bride to "break the mold" and just let loose is refreshing. The shots are so playfuland fun. I love it!!

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home